Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Give Us Our Props! II

Some jobs are easier than others.
For example, take a look at this little beauty...

Yes, It turns out the series may just be a bit nerdy. Who knew?
Answer: Everyone
Knocked out quite easily and pretty sharply after conception (with a great deal less swearing than the creation of the HAiL 2001, could I find a decent lens? Not easily, I tell you. Many hours of fret were had until accidentally passing the scented candle display in Poundland). As the filming of the first scene of the series rapidly approaches we crack on with our doings and makings behind the scenes.
For instance, what's Vern doing here?

What's he building in there?
I'll tell you one thing, he's not building a playhouse for the children.
It might have something to do with these:

Opal Acrylic, you say?
You'll just have to wait and see...
Oh my, Is that the Time?


I really must be going.
Hello, Goodbye.

Christopher Haigh

No comments:

Post a Comment